Read this before you start using the herbal products
You have to read this page before you use or sell the Herbal Products
- Always keep all medicines locked up and away from children.
- If you are planning to fall pregnant, or if you are pregnant or breast feeding, you should not take any herbal supplements.
- Do not take a bigger dose than the label recommends
- If you miss a dose, use it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. DO NOT double the dose to catch up.
- Many of the herbs have blood-sugar lowering and blood-thinning properties. If you have a medical condition e.g. diabetes, high or low blood pressure, or heart problems, liver problems etc. and if you are taking other prescribed medication or herbs or supplements, you should first talk to a qualified healthcare provider or doctor before starting new or additional therapy. If you start to use additional herbs your doctor must monitor your condition very closely.
- Never share your medicine with others.
- Do not take medicine together with alcohol.
- Store medicine away from heat below 25oC.
- Keep in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Do not store medicine in the bathroom, near the kitchen sink or other damp places.
- Heat or moisture can cause medicine to break down and not work the way it should.
- Throw away medicine that is out of date (beyond the expiry date).
- First time users may experience some side effects.
- Some side effects are dizziness, sweating, mild diarrhea, mild nausea, or mild headache.
- All herbs are plant based. You may be allergic to a herb. Symptoms of an allergic reaction include any, some or many of these:
- Skin: redness, itching, swelling, blistering, weeping, crusting, rash, eruptions or itchy bumps or welts
- Lung: wheezing, tightness, coughing or shortness of breath
- Head: swelling of face, eyelids, lips, tongue or throat and severe headache
- Nose: stuffy nose, runny nose (clear, thin discharge), sneezing
- Eyes: red (bloodshot), itchy, swollen or watery
- Stomach: pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or bloody diarrhea
Stop taking the herb if the above reactions occur and report it to a health care provider.
In the case of a severe shock reaction (breathing difficulty, swelling of the throat, unconsciousness) the person must immediately be taken to the hospital.